BizTalk 2010 Web Console
October 1, 2011 6 Comments
I am very glad to announce the BizTalk Web Console version which is published on codeplex (http://btswebconsole.codeplex.com/) for public now.
The demand for the web version of the BizTalk Administration console has been around by the community so I decided to develop it.
BizTalk 2010 Web Console allows administrators/operators to perform operations below from the browser.
- Stop/Start/Restart Host Instances
- View Status of Service Instances by applying queries to the group.
- Stop/Start/Unenlist Orchestrations, Send Ports and Send Port Group
- Stop/Start Receive Locations
- It works on Single/Multi-Server environment and has been tested on BizTalk Server 2009 and BizTalk Server 2010.
- To deploy the application check the release notes on codeplex.